Run by Rich Hofman and Joe Jackson, Hall of Fame Baseball League is the the only travel baseball league in South Florida exclusively endorsed and sanctioned by Lou Presutti, Founder & CEO of Cooperstown Dreams Park and Nations Baseball.
About Rich Hofman:
Rich has amassed 965 victories, which is a Florida state record and ranks 12th all time in the USA. He was named the "Coach of the Decade" for the 1990's by Baseball America and his program was recognized as one of the top 10 high school programs in the nation by Baseball America in their 10 Year Anniversary issue. He has been named "National Coach of the Year," seven times and is a member of four Hall of Fames. Rich is married to Jo Hofman and they have 5 children and 8 grandchildren.
- State Baseball Chairman 1988 thru 1993
- Hofman's teams have won 10 High School State Championships in FL
- Hofman's teams have won 2 High School National Championships
- Voted National Coach of the Year seven times
- National Spokesman for National Collegiate Scouting Association
- Hofman's players: 177 have earned a college scholarship
- Hofman's players: 46 drafted professionally, including New York Yankees third baseman, Alex Rodriguez.
About Joe Jackson:
Joe Jackson grew up in South Florida and played baseball at Miami Westminster Christian for Rich Hofman from 1980 thru 1983. Joe was the shortstop on the school's first State Championship baseball team in 1981 and was later inducted into Westminster's Hall of Fame. Joe earned a scholarship to play baseball at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN. While there, he played 2B and 3B for the Commodores and earned Academic All-SEC honors. Mr. Jackson graduated from Vanderbilt in 1987. He has run two successful, commercial real estate businesses and now lives in Delray Beach, Florida with his wife and three children.